Do You Ever Wonder What Your Kids Think of You…
Interview with Hannah, age 6
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
When you don’t argue back
3. What makes mom sad?
When i don’t listen
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
When she says something funny
5. Who are your mom’s closest friends?
Grandma and Papa
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
Taller than me
8. What is Mom’s favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Go to school
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don’t know
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Work on computers
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Vegetables – She really doesn’t know me at all
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When you hug me
16. Who is your mom’s favorite cartoon character?
I don’t know
17. What do you and your mom do together?
We both play on the computer sometimes
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both paint our nails
19. How are you and your mom different?
Her hair is long and mine is curly
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
When she says it
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
He likes to read like mom
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Out to eat – Hannah seemed to think “out to eat” was a place until she was 3 or 4.
23. What does your mom like most about you?
When i love her
24. If you could buy any present in the world for your mom, what would it be?
A cat calendar