16 Random Things About Me
I was tagged by Christina.
Here’s the rules: once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals. At the end, tag 16 other folks. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. I hate spiders. They give me the creeps, even in pictures or on TV.
2. I took piano lessons for nine years when I was growing up.
3. I love to bake and cook; I find it relaxing.
4. I have to set Outlook reminders to remember to water my houseplants.
5. I have never had a broken bone, despite jumping out of trees, off of the roof, and having several 3-wheeler “incidents”. However, I did break someone else’s finger by accidentally hitting her with a restroom door.
6. I was 13 years old when I had my first car wreck.
7. I finished my undergraduate degree in three and a half years.
8. I once traveled through 8 states in 3 days (7 of them in 2 days – most of the 3rd day was spent driving through Texas, from Raton, NM to Houston). And, yes, I did stop at least once in each state.
9. At one time, I lived in the city that had experienced the worst industrial accident in US history and worked in the city that had experienced the worst natural disaster in US history.
10. I don’t like Jell-o.
11. I collect Coca-Cola memorabilia (Christmas villages, Christmas ornaments, commemorative bottles, trays, etc.).
12. Volleyball is my favorite sport.
13. I’m addicted to Sudoku puzzles.
14. Cats are my favorite animals.
15. I have a tattoo of a rose on my ankle.
16. I got married in the ballroom of Ashton Villa, a historic mansion in Galveston.